1lb/500g minced beef/lamb/turkey
1/2 teaspoon 'Simply Sprinkle' Hot & Tasty and 1/2 teaspoon 'Simply Sprinkle' Turkish
*Mix together all ingredients to a smooth paste.
*Divide mixture into 12 and wrap around skewers and pop into the 'fridge for 30 mins
*Grill for 15-20 mins.
Cayman Roast Chicken
* Mix 2oz/50g butter with a teaspoon of 'Simply Sprinkle' Cayman
* Put the butter between the breast and the breast skin. Put half a lemon in the cavity. Roast in the usual way.
Super Quick Coq au Vin (serves 4)
4 chicken breasts
1 dessertspoon plain flour
2 tablspoons olive oil
2 rashers back bacon
8 shallots or button onions or 2 med onions quartered
1 good squeeze Tomato Puree
10fl/300ml oz red wine
2 tablespoons brandy
1 teaspoon 'Simply Sprinkle' Garlic & Herb
*Put the chicken breasts in a small plastic bag with a dessertspoon of plain flour and shake it to lightly coat the chicken
* Brown the chicken breasts in medium hot olive oil, add onions and bacon cut into strips and cook for 2-3 mins
* Add mushrooms, tomato puree and teaspoon of 'Simply Sprinkle' Garlic & Herb and cook for further 2-3 mins
*Add tablespoon brandy, heat and carefully ignite
*Once flames gone, add red wine, bring to the boil, lower heat and simmer for 20 mins
Serve with mashed potatoes or any other of our yummy spuds
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 yellow, 1 red and 1 green pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
1 onion , sliced
1 teaspoon 'Simply Sprinkle' Mexican
* Place all the ingredients in a bowl and toss until all well mixed and coated.
* Add the mixture to a hot pan and cook over a high heat for 10 mins until cooked through
* Serve with sour cream, salsa, guacamole, warm fajitas and salad
6 rashers unsmoked bacon
1 glass white wine
a good squeeze tomato puree
1 tin chopped tomatoes
1 teaspoon "Simply Sprinkle" Romana
stoned black olives (optional)
*Cut bacon into strips, chop onion and put in saucepan together on low heat. ~You don't need to add any oil as there is enough in the bacon.
*Once bacon cooked and onion soft, add wine and turn up heat and reduce until wine gone.
* Add tomato puree, "Simply Sprinkle" Romana and tin of tomatoes, bring to the boil, lower heat and simmer for 20 mins. Add olives if desired.